I have been thinking of things that I need to be doing a lot more, or less of latey, so I have decided to make a little To Do List and jot those things down. My idea is, if I make those things public, then maybe I will have a better chance at sticking and completing them. So lets get started☺….
● To try and post a new blog post every day! Whether it’s a review post, quotes, discussions, etc..
● To read and review more of the Goodreads Giveaway books that I have been lucky enough to win.
● To comment and get more involved in the book blogging community.
● To create and post more tag posts.
● To create and post more daily meme posts, e.g. Musing Mondays, Teaser Tuesdays, Shelf Control, Book Beginnings, and so on.
● To participate in more reading challenges and post what I wish and hope to do by the end of the month/year, depending on the challenge.
● Do more research into other people’s blogs, finding ways to improve mine, as I haven’t been doing my blog for too long.
● Be more active on my twitter account @CaughtWithABook
● Read books I already own before purchasing new books! (I never succeed at this one).
● Create reviews for some of the books I have already read in the past, especially my favourite books!!
● Not be afraid to give low rating and bad reviews to books I believe deserve them.
So these are just some of the things that are on my To Do List to hopefully improve my book blogging experience ;)😛. What are some of your very own things on your To Do List? It doesnt have to be about book blogging, lol. Comment below ☺